Me, on a good day... image taken by Anastasia Chomlack

Me, on a good day... image taken by Anastasia Chomlack
barefootandpregnant@hotmail.com

Friday, May 14, 2010

80's Night

During last Christmas holiday we were invited to a hilarious costume theme party... we had such a fun night. It was the first time ever doing something like that since our teens. Since then a group of our friends and Coby and I have been having theme parties. This is the first one I brought out the camera for... a photo booth. :) If laughter is the best medicine, then I won't be sick for a while... we had so much fun. Sadly all the ladies showed up in outfits the girls we looked up to in the eighties would have worn... I on the other hand I dressed like a mom might have... in a "too small for my size" jumper. Without further ado...

















4 comments:

stace said...

looks like a great time!! What a fun idea!

Unknown said...

Love the 80s looks! Hilarious!

Laureen said...

these are fabulous Alanna! LOVE every single shot!

Chelsey said...

These are hilarious!!! Too funny! TFS