Me, on a good day... image taken by Anastasia Chomlack

Me, on a good day... image taken by Anastasia Chomlack
barefootandpregnant@hotmail.com

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Robynn's Maternity




I have been volunteering for a prenatal maternity program now for over 6 years, and can't even express the difference being involved in such an amazing program has been in my life. I took the program myself and know I am a much better mom because of it. Robynn's session is one more way I can give back, while doing something I love.

I have too many favorite's from this session... image overload! I just heard that that beautiful belly, turned out to be another beautiful little boy. Congratulations to you both!




























2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous work Alanna! I love the feel of these photos. You are so gifted at looking inside people and capturing that beauty :)
-Roxanna-

Shannon Pratt said...

Love these Alanna. Beautiful light, and you have captured some wonderful emotions.