Me, on a good day... image taken by Anastasia Chomlack

Me, on a good day... image taken by Anastasia Chomlack
barefootandpregnant@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

These were taken about two weeks ago on a "shoot for mom"- I needed a just for me shoot.
Our beautiful three... why I am able to celebrate today too!






I have been a little behind on my blogging these days, with spring upon us - there is so much to do... the gardens are almost all caught up. I have lots to post... so let this be a fresh start...

6 comments:

Kate said...

Oh wow are they gorgeous! Beautiful captures!

Shannon Pratt said...

Alanna, they are so adorable. Your one luck mom.

Christina B said...

seriously gorgeous work! I MUST get you to do a photo-shoot for us!!

Elma said...

Beautiful kids and great images. Looking forward to more posts Alannah!

andrea said...

the one of Maddy is so wonderful. Really beautiful.

Jane Photo said...

Really cute kiddos you have, Alanna. Really love that first, subtle image.