Me, on a good day... image taken by Anastasia Chomlack

Me, on a good day... image taken by Anastasia Chomlack
barefootandpregnant@hotmail.com

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

These were taken about two weeks ago on a "shoot for mom"- I needed a just for me shoot.
Our beautiful three... why I am able to celebrate today too!






I have been a little behind on my blogging these days, with spring upon us - there is so much to do... the gardens are almost all caught up. I have lots to post... so let this be a fresh start...

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh wow are they gorgeous! Beautiful captures!

Shannon Pratt said...

Alanna, they are so adorable. Your one luck mom.

Christina B said...

seriously gorgeous work! I MUST get you to do a photo-shoot for us!!

andrea said...

the one of Maddy is so wonderful. Really beautiful.

Jane Photo said...

Really cute kiddos you have, Alanna. Really love that first, subtle image.